Backend Developer (m/f/d)
We believe in mobility without emissions, working in harmony with both people and the environment. For this reason, we are creating technology to enable everyone to set up and operate their own charging infrastructure on a decentralized basis. With our bespoke charging platform, we make a significant contribution to building a global charging network.
Our team is based on an open, diverse culture in which everyone is responsible for their own work. With us, you will have the space to realize your own ideas and to grow as an individual. The desire to change something drives every one of us. Become a part of our team and be inspired by our vision.
What awaits you at emonvia
– A cool place to work with inspirational loft style rooms, kitchen, kicker, dart, music room, barbecue terrace and the best coffee in town for the best folks in town.
– Our people work with first class equipment, because we value the time that you spend to work for us.
– All colleagues are just an arm’s length away from you, because we feel communication is one of the most important success factors.
– We live flat hierarchies where purpose and reasoning is always more important than roles and ranks.
– Though our office feels like home, you can still work remotely at flexible hours, have plenty of vacation days and receive a competitive package.
– We offer you the opportunity to make your own contribution to the future of mobility.
– We live sustainability in all aspects, because eMobility is not just about different types of engines, but about protecting our planet in a sustainable way. That is why we are passionate about applying sustainability concepts in our everyday office life.
– As a backend developer in our team you can put all your full stack software development experience into an exciting practice.
What we need from you
– You live out your professional creativity in our Springboot developed, cloud-based backend solution (Kotlin/Java, PostgresQL).
– You support and foster our agile development process using end-to-end continuous integration and delivery, so that everyone can see their code really fast in production.
– You provide guidance to junior fellows, share your expertise with colleagues and participate in our cross-team technology community.
– Your architectural understanding helps us to stay lean and establish design principles throughout our applications without a need for dedicated architecture troups.
Who you are
– Sound practice in full-stack development projects (3+ years) with a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent qualification.
– Expertise in backend development (Kotlin/Java) using RESTful http and Websocket communication, databases (Postgres), continuous integration (Spring Boot, Docker on Kubernetes/AWS) with unit and integration testing (Junit).
– English is a must; German is a plus.