Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
We believe in mobility without emissions, working in harmony with both people and the environment. For this reason, we are creating technology to enable everyone to set up and operate their own charging infrastructure on a decentralized basis. With our bespoke charging platform, we make a significant contribution to building a global charging network.
Our team is based on an open, diverse culture in which everyone is responsible for their own work. With us, you will have the space to realize your own ideas and to grow as an individual. The desire to change something drives every one of us. Become a part of our team and be inspired by our vision.
What awaits you at emonvia
– A cool place to work with inspirational loft style rooms, kitchen, kicker, dart, music room, barbecue terrace and the best coffee in town for the best folks in town- Our people work with first class equipment, because we value the time that you spend to work for us.
– All colleagues are just an arm’s length away from you, because we feel communication is one of the most important success factors.
– We live flat hierarchies where purpose and reasoning is always more important than roles and ranks.
– Though our office feels like home, you can still work remotely at flexible hours, have plenty of vacation days and receive a competitive package.
– We offer you the opportunity to make your own contribution to the future of mobility.
– We live sustainability in all aspects, because eMobility is not just about different types of engines, but about protecting our planet in a sustainable way. That is why we are passionate about applying sustainability concepts in our everyday office life.
– As part of our frontend development team you work on the release of our emonvia app, automotive apps and white-label web-app.
What we need from you
– Your curious and analytical mind will help us to solve problems and explore new ways to tackle our challenges in the future.
– You are comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working product quickly.
– You love to share your expertise with colleagues and provide guidance to junior fellows if needed.
Who you are
– Sound practice in full-stack development projects (3+ years) with a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent qualification.
– English is a must; German is a plus.